At Vahan, we’re helping 300M+ low-skilled workers in India find jobs using WhatsApp. We’re a Y-Combinator company that is backed by marquee investors such as Khosla Ventures and Founders Fund; several executives from Google and Flipkart are also investors in the company.
We’re seeking a Marketing Manager in Bangalore, India, to run customer acquisition and retention across all channels, including paid social, search and content. The ideal candidate will have deep experience across paid platforms, content marketing channels, tools and ad technologies.
Working with our CEO, Product, Design and Operations teams, you will conceive, manage, analyze, and optimize online and offline campaigns to drive overall growth in line with our brand strategy and financial goals. In addition to technical expertise, the ideal candidate will bring creative thinking to all marketing campaign planning.
This is a highly entrepreneurial position that will require you to assume a number of different roles.
Develop strategic acquisition and retention marketing plans to drive growth and maximize immediate and long-term ROI
- Lead campaigns end-to-end from conception to defining objectives, execution, tracking, and reporting
- Day-to-day management of online and offline campaigns across channels including (but not limited to): paid social, paid search, content, organic, referral, affiliate and video
- Continuously test and optimize new channels, audiences, bidding strategies, visual creative, and copy
- Monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs to ensure marketing initiatives are driving profitable acquisition
- Champion metrics-driven analysis and decision-making throughout the organization
- Think strategically, analytically, and creatively about new ways to reach customers and increase relevance.
Why you’ll LOVE this job
We’re a small team that enjoys working hard, getting a lot done and having fun. Not to mention that you’ll get to work on a product that is making a profoundly positive impact on people’s lives. We also provide an outstanding training ground for aspiring entrepreneurs.
We can promise:
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team
- We care about you. We offer competitive health insurance for employees and their dependents.
- Unlimited PTO so you can take the time you need to rejuvenate
- You’ll love where you work. We have a bright and modern collaborative office space located in the heart of Indiranagar, Bangalore’s most happening neighborhood!
Compensation will be commensurate with experience (cash + commission + equity)
- 4-6 years of direct, growth-focused experience in marketing; B2C startup experience preferred
- Experience building a comprehensive marketing strategy from scratch
- Proven success managing marketing programs
- Thorough understanding of various online and offline marketing funnels
- Very data driven and should be curious about and tell stories using data
- Experience managing organic acquisition
- Passion for creating large-scale positive impact on people’s lives
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done
- Humility and eagerness to learn and grow
- Elevated aesthetic and quality standards in line with our brand vision