Performance Marketing Manager
At Vahan, we’re helping 300M+ low-skilled workers in India find jobs using WhatsApp. We’re a Y-Combinator company that is backed by marquee investors such as Khosla Ventures and Founders Fund; several executives from Google and Flipkart are also investors in the company.
We’re seeking a Performance Marketing Manager in Bangalore, India, to run customer acquisition and retention across all channels, including paid social, search and content. The ideal candidate will have deep experience across paid platforms, content marketing channels, tools and ad technologies.
Working with our CEO, Product, Design and Operations teams, you will conceive, manage, analyze, and optimize online and offline campaigns to drive overall growth in line with our brand strategy and financial goals. In addition to technical expertise, the ideal candidate will bring creative thinking to all marketing campaign planning.
This is a highly entrepreneurial position that will require you to assume a number of different roles.
- Collaborate with teams across Vahan to build content for campaigns to leverage paid media to acquire new users and customers.
- Be responsible and drive the execution for all paid digital campaigns across various digital channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok,Google, etc)
- Working cross functionally & cross regionally to develop, launch and track high-impact evergreen and integrated campaigns
- Determine areas of opportunity, design experiments & incrementality tests, and present data-driven recommendations that improve current marketing and business practices in order to drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention
- Measure, analyze and report performance of your channel and support management in driving channel mix and budget decisioning
- Responsible for the day-to-day optimization and tracking of traffic acquisition and conversion goals and other channel specific KPIs.
- Maintain relationships with vendors (Google AdWords, LinkedIn, etc.) and creative partners.
- Help create KPI dashboards and produce monthly insight reports for the executive team.
Why you’ll LOVE this job
We’re a small team that enjoys working hard, getting a lot done and having fun. Not to mention that you’ll get to work on a product that is making a profoundly positive impact on people’s lives. We also provide an outstanding training ground for aspiring entrepreneurs.
We can promise:
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team
- We care about you. We offer competitive health insurance for employees and their dependents.
- Unlimited PTO so you can take the time you need to rejuvenate
- You’ll love where you work. We have a bright and modern collaborative office space located in the heart of Indiranagar, Bangalore’s most happening neighborhood!
Compensation will be commensurate with experience (cash + commission + equity)
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in Performance Marketing (Web & App)
- Advanced knowledge of Online Advertising platforms and analytics tools for online channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok, Google Analytics, Amplitude etc)
- You have a proven track record of working at well-funded Internet companies and have experience with budget allocation and optimization
- Familiarity with performance KPIs: CPA, CPC, CPI, CPM, Attribution and LTV
- Hands-on mentality, an analytical and structured way of working, and extraordinary logical thinking skills
- Experience of leveraging performance marketing successfully in customer acquisition in Tier 2, Tier 3 towns is a plus
- Excellent verbal & written fluency in English, additional languages is a plus