At Vahan, we’re helping 300M+ low-skilled workers in India find jobs using WhatsApp. We’re a Y-Combinator company that is backed by marquee investors such as Khosla Ventures and Founders Fund; several executives from Google and Flipkart are also investors in the company. You can read more about us here: https://techcrunch.com/2019/07/29/vahan-yc-india.
We’re seeking a Product Manager (Operations) in Bangalore, India, to drive product operations initiatives from inception through execution. In this role, you will collaborate closely with operations, designers, engineers, analysts, and other cross-functional team members within the organization to build products that will help scale our operations by 100x. This is a highly entrepreneurial position reporting directly to the CEO and will require you to assume a number of different roles.
- Vision: Define the 2-4 year product vision and strategy.
- Execution: Work across teams to get product shipped.
- Growth: Scale our operations by 100x.
Why you'll love this job:
We’re a small team that enjoys working hard, getting a lot done and having fun. Not to mention that you’ll get to work on a product that is making a profoundly positive impact on people’s lives. We also provide an outstanding training ground for aspiring entrepreneurs.
We can promise:
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team
- We care about you. We offer competitive health insurance for employees and their dependents
- Unlimited PTO so you can take the time you need to rejuvenate
- You’ll love where you work. We have a bright and modern collaborative office space located in the heart of Indiranagar, Bangalore’s most happening neighborhood!
Commensurate with experience (cash + bonus + equity).