Talent Acquisition Manager (Full-Time)
At Vahan, we’re helping 300M+ low-skilled workers in India find jobs using WhatsApp. We’re a Y Combinator company that is backed by marquee investors such as Khosla Ventures and Founders Fund; several executives from Google and Flipkart are also investors in the company.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team and help us hire top talent across Product, Operations, Sales and Marketing.
Our culture is our most important asset, we’re seeking folks who share our values of Ownership, Compassion and Reliability. As a member of our recruiting team, you will create practical and creative ways to engage leading talent.
- Manage and drive end to end recruitment life cycle.
- Develop a sourcing strategy in partnership with hiring managers through market insights to enable talent decisions
- Sourcing, screening, shortlisting and attracting candidates by using databases, Job portals, Advertising on Social Media, Professional network, Referrals etc.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications on appropriate job portals, Social Media Platforms.
- Conducting telephonic and personal interviews and filtering suitable candidates for open positions.
- Monitor interview processes: set up phone and video interviews, send out skill assessments, Coordinate for on-site interviews, drive timely progression through pipelines.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from the application stage to offer.
- Create compelling offer proposals & explain the compensation & benefits to candidates.
- Manage post offer candidate engagement to ensure seamless on-boarding.
- Bachelor's/master’s degree with 2-5 years of experience in recruitment.
- Hands on experience in sourcing from various channels (job portal, social media & employee referral)
- Experience in candidate assessment and management.
- Ability to build & analyze reports.
- Experience in mid-senior level hiring.
- Work with a highly passionate team of A-star co-workers, advisers and investors.
- A high level of freedom and responsibility.
- Competitive health insurance for employees and their dependents.
- Unlimited PTO so you can take the time you need to rejuvenate.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- At least 2 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Prior experience sourcing Software Engineers, Testers, Designers, Product Managers, Data Scientists, Big Data Space preferred.
- A passion for building teams and delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness.
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline.
- An active and data-driven approach to problem-solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient.